Monday, September 6, 2010

I Rest My Case

You ask me if I will give up my dream.
My answer is, "Oh, No!"
You ask me why I am determined to see the dream through despite all the challenges I have faced and am facing.
My response: "I can only give up what I have."
"But the dream is yours?"
"That's what I am trying to say. My dream has taken a life of its own. It's out there running. The forces of faith and patience I released are at work - on my behalf. My dream is getting Heaven's attention. I am just keeping the base secure."
"So, for how long will you endure this pain, this...?
"Physical time is of no essence when God is at work. He comes through at the right time."
"I love your faith but I detest your struggle."
"Don't call it 'struggle', call it 'REST'. Rest of faith is not a struggle."
"Then, I rest my case."

3 comments:

  1. The vision is for an appointed time.It will not tarry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Physical time is of no essence when God is at work. He comes through at the right time."

    That's the part I love best. The bible puts it something like this, "He (my dream, vision) that will come will come. It will not tarry; even though it tarries, wait for it." I love what you do sir. God bless your heart.

    PS: I'd like to introduce you to my blog too sir. http://dynamiqueprofesseur.blogspot.com

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  3. LDP. Thanks for your insight. I have checked your blog, which I like very much. I hope to visit it regularly.

    ReplyDelete